23 March 2005

new passport...

yesterday very early morning i woke up at ard 4.30am...why? coz i have to go to M'sia High Commission Embassy to renew my passport...once i brushed my teeth and get change..me immediately ran out of my room then took a cab and rush there....so i think i reach there at ard 5.20am...when i reached there, there are oledi a queue..luckily was a short one...so i faster ran there and get myself a place..so i sat on the floor and started to read my book..(gg to exam liao lah...)..an hour passed..second queue of ppl getting more...than third queue...4th queue and more...at ard 7.30am ppl frm embassy started to distribute queue number..Finally i got my queue...coz last week i went there once..unfortunately i woke up late so didn't get any queue number...so i finish everything at 9.45am...
actuali i dun wana renew my passport so early...but SDAR elected me as the student in-charge for the up coming cultural exchange trip to malaysia..and my passport expiry date less than 6 mths..so no choice loh...tot can either dun wana participate tis trip or relax thru out the trip..haizz..
think tat's abt it...me hav to continue my study oledi...tmr is my 1st paper...wish me good luck lah...

No comments: