08 January 2007

Happy Birthday, Nicole!

// in contrast to winnie's bad luck this year, i seem to have much luck - by drawing the 1st prize at my dept's retreat! a $100 voucher which was converted to cash =D certainly hope my luck dun run out so soon!

// a particular old fart is turning 24 soon.. sighzz.. the anxiety and sorrow..

// 3 person i noe said they'd get me a fan for my bday, all on the same day! tok abt coincidences..

// 4 years have passed, and i still wonder y it had to happen to u..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there haha so lucky of you ... whow seh begining of the yr win prizes liao hope good luck follows you thruout the yr manz!! =)
btw we'd wanted to get a fan for you oso ... hmm but think we are abit slower though ... will brainstorm again
cheers, Wing

F@ngzz said...

oh my.. the tot of having 4 fans at one time is pretty scary.. wahahaa... fyi, i changed my mind abt the fan, and asked for cash/desktop instead :p