10 October 2007

Updates

random updates :

currently devouring dean koontz's the face. yes, good books are meant to be devoured, not read. im hoping i get to finish his other books before i eventually leave.

yes, yes, bangkok next week! wee~ shopping! im kinda like doing up a shopping list, which probably wun do any good since i'll just buy watever that comes my way. hah. but a few must buys - tailored suits, nice cheap fabrics, dressing screen, haversack, and yes wei wei, durian chips -_-ll

been watching d. gray-man on tv and youtube recently. didnt realise wat an effect this anime had on me. i was gg omg-omg-omg-omg-omg in the episode where Daisya encountered Tyki and was eventually killed. OH MY GOD! as strange as this might sound, the emotions it triggered were much more apparent than all dramas i've watched thus far. hmm.. this is pretty weird.

my orthodontist probably thinks im mad by now. besides asking (jokingly of cos) if i could keep the mould of my teeth as souvenir, i let out an uncontrollable giggle while he was taking pictures of my teeth. it was beyond embarrassing i tell you. but as i said, it wasnt in my willpower to suppress the urge to laugh. it was just too funny, seeing the reflection of myself on the lens with my mouth pried open to uncanny proportions. hahaha! but i guess i shd really be more concerned abt my first tooth extraction which will probably take place 2 weeks later. (that's only if i garner enough courage to make an appointment) okay, okkkayy, stop being such a chickenshit already.

No comments: