11 November 2007

Oh The Drama!

the past few days have been an emotional roller coaster ride for me. ya, things arent exactly going well. im keeping my fingers crossed at the moment, that the worst has come and GONE, and that better things WILL come my way. (say, my bonus? hehe.) im jus glad that i was out with frens after the news was delivered, helping me to take my mind off the dreaded fact/decision to be made. ya, in times like these, frens, abit of mahjong, food and laughter helps. thanks, pals. =)

was at northpoint for lunch on sat and saw someone who i've not seen for ages. (and there you go thinking nothing interesting could ever happen in plain ol' northpoint.) would have missed her completely if mum hadnt pointed out to me. funny that mum would say she's the xian qi liang mu fren i haf, and that she was actually quoting me. i dun rem saying that at all, to me, she's just hoonie. i would have smiled or waved, and things might somehow develope. but well, i guess its all fate.

anyway, anyone noe the titles of the songs here?


okayyy, just trying my luck.

//The 3rd song is 誰可改變 by Alan Tam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacky Cheung was singing 谭咏麟-幻影 and 谭咏麟 was singing Leo Lai - 今夜你会不会来. I forgot the 3rd one...

F@ngzz said...

thanks for responding to my qns. but a fren had already enlightened me on tt. coincidentally, he didnt noe the 3rd song too.... im hoping u're not the same fren im referring to..