06 December 2007

哥哥 Leslie Cheung

i was letting mum listen to 為你鐘情, not quite able to contain my excitement of having discovered yet another great song by 哥哥. so i was raving to her abt it but she was either uninterested or distracted by the tv, dismissing me with just an 'uh-huh'. -_-ll not quite the response i was expecting. doesnt anyone share my enthusiasm for good ol' music??


so while i was in my room, fully immersed in the charm of his voice, mum came in and gave me these.



OH. MY. GAWD!

all this time i have been searching tirelessly through imeem for his songs, and there in some dustcovered box within my house lies these treasures! cannot believe it lor! anyway, after having listened to 2 of the cds, i told mum that nevermind if she doesnt leave me any money in her will. these cds will do. =)


//oh oh, another song to share!

No comments: