16 January 2008

On Making A Difference

seeing that i'll be attaining mid 20s status (oh the anguish!) in a few days, i think its abt time i set out some changes to:

a) make myself a better person
b) alter my current stagnancy and
c) save the earth

i noe that in a previous entry i said i'll reflect on year 2007, but wat the heck, 2007 is over and done with. if there's anything worth mentioning its that im left wishing time would move abit slower. ok, back to the topic. my resolutions.

  • land myself a REAL job. one that keeps me fully occupied with work and one that requires lots and lots of overtime. fat paycheck included pls.
  • be kind to children. ALL children.
  • be bothered abt things that concern ppl who are dear to me. things like their bdays, work, mental and physical health.
  • keep up with current affairs. buying sat papers for the recruit section doesnt count. watching half of the 9.30 evening news on mon while waiting for Heroes to start doesnt count either.
  • eat more fruits with vitamin C. my perpetual cold and need for tissue is killing the trees.
  • find activities to bring some energy into my life. going for a 草蜢 concert will do for someone who could scream along even by watching them on dvd.
  • read extensively. magazines, biographies, novels, classics, etc. resolving to read everything by dean koontz isnt enough.
  • find a male slave (sex not necessary). bringing joy to myself qualifies for (a) i think.
  • surround myself with positive tots and ppl. like how eating cheesy/creamy pasta will not go to the thighs. instead, satisfying a craving brought abt by mood swings makes one a happier person. and laughing burns calories.
  • pick up new skills. like cooking and first aid. yes, in that sequence.

so there. after completing this list, im pretty sure i'll be able to keep them. well, at least one of them.

1 comment:

Lonewolf said...

I believe for (c), by not destroying it is well enough for an individual . haha...