15 April 2008

Shocks!

practically jumped out of my skin when i stepped out from the toilet at home early this morning. in my slpy stupor, my senses reacted rather slowly to a presence standing near the washing machine, staring intently at me. when i finally realised, my reaction was extreme, though it was just my mum. nothing to be afraid of i noe cos she looked neither dishevelled or ghastly. but in my defense, she never wakes this early, no one does except for me. so under those circumstances, i had every right to scream and jump back in shock. and for that, mum was kind enough to compensate me with an egg sandwich to bring to work. =D

// very trivial i noe, but how often does your mum make u an egg sandwich?

totally burst my budget for this 2 months. and the worst part is, i'll be out of a job soon. honestly, i dun often spend unnecessarily, but when i do, its pretty crazy. let's list a few.
  • grad portrait (at least $200) = its like obligatory? though i can definitely do without it
  • grad dinner treat ($70) = err, not necc oso must say necc rite? everyone made an effort to attend lor =p
  • malacca trip ($100) = quite an experience, it was like the amazing race. will blog abt it when i get pics
  • new specs ($50) = totally unnecc, i have like 7 pairs now.. omg..
  • contacts ($70) = cos its slightly cheaper to buy in 3?
  • hair cut ($26+$32) = y twice i rather not tok abt it
  • anita mui concert ($50) = i need some form of entertainment since i've decided to quit gg to the movies. and her songs are nice and creepy
  • lunch treat ($50) = quite necc, cos cun always make uncle pay for mum and me
  • holiday trip ($2200 + $600) = this is like the worst, i dun even noe wat got into me to actually sign up for the tour! gd thing is we can pay by instalments
now that i've listed it out, it looks abit worrying rite? i noe, i should be very very worried. so from today on, i shall cut down on dinner dates and stick to shopping at chong pang market. or live in complete seclusion altogether.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best to your job hunt soon. haha...