19 May 2009

Upcoming Fleas

back to back fleas on 13-14 & 19-20 June. be there! me not selling my stuff there though, just broadcasting it. anyway, had lots of stuff going on in May. busy, busy, busy! not much time for slp, let alone update my ongoings. and May is also burning a big hole in my pocket! bday, baby shower, wedding, etc. not gd. i mean the spending part. sigh. on another note, im officially moving to my new office on wed. had been sayin i'll move since jan and now im finally moving! having mixed feelings abt it actually cos though i cant stand the noise in the store most of the time, i guess i'll kinda maybe miss the laughter. anyway i'll share again on the situation. but meanwhile, frens stayin in the west will hear more from me soon. heh.

//Chijmes event cancelled! :(

No comments: