09 October 2005

wat a lovely morning!

dear mudpie,

so mum came home early this morning and as always, i rummaged thru her luggage to see wat she has bought... i love rummaging thru pple's luggages when they return from overseas... well, to see wat they got and wat nice things they have bought... hmm... i think i shd consider becoming a custom officer instead! kekekeke.... so she bought me a nice racer back top, a pretty brown cardi which i love so much, and also a lovely yellow necklace too! she also got for me a bottle of rosken body moisturiser and a red adidas bag which i've yet to see cos its at sis' place... but they didnt get the beachwear that i wanted... =( adelaide got sell cheap and nice beachwear or not? and i had expected to see lots of photos, but bro transferred most of it into his laptop and left a meagre of it in the memory card... so disappointing.... double whammy man! bwwaaahh!

and you'll be surprised that i woke up at 730 today, a.m no doubt... heck, i even surprised myself... i mean i was up till abt 2a.m surfing the web and reading my novel... and miraculously, i was up and going after sis woke me up once to go for breakfast... i can still remember how difficult it was for u, or anyone for tt matter, to wake me up... even if it was with the mid day sun burning on my butt, the karaoke blasting, the vaccum cleaner going on and on, i'll still be found lying flat (or dead) on my bed, oblivious and refusing to budge... so aren't you glad you dun haf to go thru all tat anymore? no? oh well... perhaps for the next 2.5 years then...

so! the day had started out miraculously and beautifully, and it will end in the same manner! i will put my heart to reading my lecture notes and barricade myself to keep out all forms of distractions... except come 1230pm, i need to eat my lunch, and also 230pm for the chow yun fatt special on ch8, oh oh, i almost forgot, 430pm too, cos i need to watch zhen qing..... and also 730pm for tt Ben Stiller's movie and also.................

No comments: