08 November 2005

Happ Bday, Dear! Part 2

dear mudpie,

yeah.. it's your bday today! happy 22nd bday dear! love ya lots! muacks! i got u sth(s) but aint telling u yet.. =P

Hitler says "Happy Birthday" to u too!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ok, today's 8 nov.. another 4 more days to go!! kekeke... do u noe how BLARDY EXCITED i am??! im so excited im losing slp every single night for the past week! ya, although im in bed at 11pm, i get to slp like after 1am cos most of the time i just keep thinking abt how wonderful it'll be to see u!! but then again, those instances usually evolve ard the airport, scenes of arriving and departing.. and in both scenarios, i'll be crying my eyes out... pretty heartwrenching.. do u think it'll happen? hmmm... on a somewat unrelated note, dun u think its so coincidental that i have to travel so-so-so-so far to celebrate ur bday? last year it was by land to KL and now its by air to ADL.. wats next??

anyway, my weekend was spent packing my stuff and its pretty much done... got my currency, visa and all the items you requested for are in my luggage... now i just have to throw in my toiletries and im all ready to go! kekeke... but the thing is, i got so many clothes, shoes and bags that i want to bring! as my mum says, quite exaggerating to having matching shoes/bags for my clothes... but me gg to see my bf wat! cannot issit??! *grumbles* nvm.. i'll just accidently bring my green sandals, and my beige sandals, and my nike bag,and my ........

No comments: