03 March 2006

Exams are O-V-E-R!

yeah.. exams are finally over!!
errmm, np's exams to be exact.. mine ah, still got another week more =(
but im still glad tt np's exams are over! gah.. hate waking up early for my duty.. bloody 6am.. hate it hate it hate it!! and i think im getting fat, cos i've been having breakfast every morning for the past week cos i usually dun take breakfast.. wei wei lah, ask me to go eat breakfast with her.. so now im like having my 3 meals per day, which to me is kinda fat inducing..
anyway, next week will be quite a hellish week for me.. my mocks! seriously, im taking it all easy at the moment cos wat the heck, its just the mocks.. and dun bullshit me by saying u wun if u're in my position!
whoopi, 5pm.. gotta run home for my chen yao jin.. tata! =D

No comments: