10 September 2006

New Term

so today is sept 11 - 1.

and i cun believe sch starts tis week!! its seems like just yesterday im on my 2-mth vacation, living a slacker's life and enjoying the simple moments (and jin san soon!!!) and in a blink of an eye, 2 mths' gone! just like tt! *snaps finger*

i had really really intended to start my driving lessons during my vacation, i've even started my sch late (supposedly starts in july) just for tt purpose. but somehow, tt didnt happen. sighz. now im undecided, shd i take my driving lessons in addition to my evening classes? somehow, tt notion just seems suicidal.

ah, yes. i got my results a couple of weeks back. unexpectedly, i passed all my papers, even tt killer econs which i tot i'll flunk for sure. its a huge sigh of relief for me, cos i've already made plans for wat i'll do if i actually fail all 4 papers. so glad i didnt haf to go down tt road. and i realised sth, even in wat seemed the lowest period of my life, i managed to grit my teeth and pull thru it. alone. guess it aint tt big a deal afterall.

so there, a new term is starting and i really really gotta focus to get tt 2nd upper class degree.
and its gg to take a hell lot of effort.

No comments: