17 June 2005

i'm back to blog again...

Hohoho....me finalli back to blogger again...

noe why? coz i'm too bz wif my aussie education thingy...
i was like running ard frm MOE(s'pore) to IDP(KL) to Clinic(medical checkup) to Aussie High Comm to....blah blah everything gg round and round...sian sian..

These few weeks me rushing for all these things it is bcoz i'm gg to adelaide tis july...if it is not for my dad i do all this things so rush...quite stress and sad...stress is bcoz too many things to settle...sad is bcoz i hav leave my sweety pie and family to study in adelaide for 2.5 years..haizzz

Another headache problem to settle b4 i gg to aussie is tis 2nd July i still hav solo performance...actuali me dun intend to involve in tis performance anymore coz i skiped too many pracs and me oso will rush like siao and somemore some ppl "see me boh song"...haizz..but my conductor said i still can perform coz is my last performance in NP oledi woh...haizz..me oso no choice...but i'll still get myself out of tis performace if the PP comm giving me their "colour face"...hohoho..

Oh yah....there is another BIG BIG problem to settle...sweety pie u noe wat is tat?
the problem is my sweety pie comic collections loh...she want me to buy the whole set of SHAMAN KING frm KL coz it is cheaper compare to s'pore. In s'pore they sell abt s$4.80 to s$7.80 per book but in m'sia they sell RM4.50...now u noe the different...tat's the reason she keep asking me to buy it. But the main problem is.....actuali tis comic was out for 2 years oledi...almost most of the comic shops in KL oledi sell off all their stocks...haizz...once i told sweety pie abt tis news she was like a mad.....errmmm...mad...ermm..nothing...but luckily i asked one of the comic shop to reserve the stock for me...i gav them the deadline on 28th to 29th June...they are now asking the supplier to buy the whole set for me...so i'll hav to wait loh...but still can't 100% confirm whether hav stock or not even untill the deadline. haizz...me must pray hard loh...if not i'll be in big trouble..

Dear i'll come back to singapore again tmr loh....so see ya hor...MUACKZZ!!

No comments: