23 June 2005

new computer??

im contemplating to buy a new computer.... i mean a real computer.... my existing one is totally cmi..... u tell me, wat good is a computer that

1) does not have a cd-rom drive, im not even toking abt a dvd-rom drive here....
2) practically hangs everytime i download files
3) slow processing time... really, reallllyyy sllooooooow
4) inability to detect new devices (my muvo!)
5) runs on win98??!!!


need i list out more? i have long given up hope on tt piece-of-very-expensive-junk.... occasionally i'll still use it to go online and do some work but often regret later cos it just piss me off....... and since mudpie is officially going abroad for studies, i would need a working computer to stay connected with him at all times... we are oso getting a web cam, and tt wun possibly work on my useless piece-of-very-expensive-junk.... hence which brings us back to my need for a new computer..... im thinking of an iMac... how abt...

this.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


this....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.

or this??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


wahahah.... isnt tt the coolest? 2 kok-koks for me to play with! hahahaha....
btw, im on leave tmr! will be going on a last date with mudpie in spore before he leaves... sobzzz.... sound so sad rite? and he told me that there's a possibility that he will be leaving on mon instead of sat... which means i wun be able to send him off............................. heck... lemme enjoy myself tmr and think abt tt later.....

No comments: