04 June 2005

Sick....

my attention span is getting shorter still... i've tried realli hard to concentrate on my econs... but somehow, i keep wandering off to the kitchen to look for snacks and stuff... and when im not doing tt, i'll be busy with my nails and some other things... haizz... terrible huh? someone really have to slap me hard and tell my tat my exams are just 2 days away!! ermm.. think mudpie has already done tt....

so i decided to take a short break from studying since i cun concentrate anyway... getting more and more demoralised from reading my econs.... gawd help! today's a sat and everyone at home had jilted me... mum and sis are at the expo for the children's fair, mudpie is at his co practice.... leaving me here alone to fed for myself... no good! =( i want to go for the GSS!!! waaaaahhhhh~~~ i seriously need new shoes and pants... and i also need a new dye... and new bags.. and maybe a fatter paycheck to satisfy my unlimited wants... haizzz...

ok.. stop fantasizing already... gotta hit the books again...

No comments: