18 July 2005

1st week..

finally i get to blog.... was soooo busy with graduation last week.. but im glad to say its finally over!! yippee! i guess been busy has helped to keep my mind off certain things... but came sat and sun... i was feeling lost again.... wat do i do from here? i mean i cun keep slping till 2pm to waste my time rite? yaya... i noe i noe... i got better things to do like read up on my hrm research and start on my tutorials.... =(

anyway, i managed to meet up with wing and the rest for viv's bday celebration at merchant court hotel on sat... didnt eat much cos had my lunch at 3pm... and it was a buffet dinner.. see the pic? winnie say i like slim down leh!! must be becos i miss u too much..... hahaha... so we lingered ard till 10 plus before heading home.. usually i'll be meeting you for a movie or sth... but..........

haizz.... i guess its gonna be tough for the next 2.5 years.... how i wish i can fly down to adelaide and be in ur arms again..... and when will tt be, i wonder? im missing u so much... i noe its been only a week... but it seems like a year to me...... haizz.... my very mei yong hor? haizzz..... i noe if its tough for me, it must be even tougher for u... but u must hang on okie? i'll write to u again.... meanwhile, take care and remember to miss me!

P.S. kekeke.. me just finished reading shaman king! all 33 books! but hor, the ending very bad... u read ler will oso complain... cos it will continue in the next series!! kanna sai!!

No comments: