13 July 2005

in Adelaide...

i finally found a free internet access from the state library, where it's just beside my university...
yesterday i reached Adelaide international airport at 6.10am(adelaide time) and i went out of the airport at 7.30am..wat the..coz it was too many ppl queing for custome check...it was ok for me...but i pitty the guy who waited me outside the airport..aft meeting the uni staff, he had a very brief intro abt adelaide city then he brought me to my temp accomodation...at the royal adelaide HOSPITAL residential wing...i oso duno y i hav to stay there..but it's fine coz it's just oppersite my university..the 1st i arrived there reali duno wat to do...but i managed to meet some malaysians there...so we tried to hav to dinner at the chinatown(20 mins walk frm my hostel) but end up they didn't turn up...so i walked back to my hostel again at ard 8pm..i scared i'll meet some gangsters along the roads..so i walked very fast..
ok...i think i have to stop here...coz the library gg to close reali soon....it's 5.30pm now...will be continue if i visit the state lib again..
so dear i miss you.love you. Bye..

No comments: