03 July 2005

going on the cable car ride was wat we set out to do.. and since we cun, we decided to go shopping instead cos no mood to travel by bus to sentosa anymore.... and to make matters worse, i didnt manage to buy anything after all the shopping! boo hoo~~ so u see... i took a day leave to do unconstructive stuff like travelling and shopping... si beh sian..... shall find another day to make up for this...

let me digress a bit more first... hehee..... i remembered we had a visit from a bat some time ago.. my sis and bro were still staying with us then... and it came from the kitchen window and landed in the living room floor... we all freaked out and ran to our bedrooms and shut the door,leaving my mum with the bat..... so awful of us to do that rite? aiya...didnt have the mind to get my mum to safety mah... we were still young.....hehehe.... anyway, we got rid of the bat and nearly strike 4D....

okok... back to my "near death" bat encounter.......so after watching shaman king on friday nite... i went back to my room to switch on the air-con and close the windows.... and it was after closing the windows that i noticed a black patch on the corner of my yellow curtains.... initially itot it was a piece of cloth.. but then i tot.. how the hell could a piece of cloth get in my curtains?? sensing the danger in investigating the matter myself, i told mudpie abt it and went to watch tv... (with no concern abt his safety... hahah..) soon after he came to tell me that the"cloth" was actually a BAT..... wat horrors!! i shrieked and pushed and shouted for mudpie to get rid of the bat while i sought refuge in the living room....as to exactly how mudpie got rid of the bat.. im not too sure as i couldnt bare to witness the whole battle.... i only saw mudpie with a plastic bag over his hand and heard a squeak from the bat mins after he went into the room... the squeak gave me the creeps man...... anyhow… by the time I mastered some courage to see how he was doing.. he had already caught hold of the bat and sent it flying out the window… isn’t he the greatest?? Ahhhh….. Myyyy Hero…. rang xiao nu zi yi shen xiang xu…. *guffaws* anyway… he managed to take a pic of the bat….

No comments: