07 August 2005

boring sat!

Dear mudpie,

Sorry I couldnt call u today! Cos I didnt manage to buy the calling card.. went to 7-11 but they dun haf the one I bought last time with 6hrs of tok time.. so I didnt buy lor.. I have another ulcer today.. pain pain leh.. how?

Just today I received the package from UOL.. its some guide books for the units im taking this semester.. very chim... and they even have a full book (the one in red) on their regulations.. but me too lazy to read it.. hahaha.. And ya, they oso have a studying guide for us! Basically is to give tips on studying, writing essays, notes taking and tt sort of things lah.. not bad hor? Think I'll just read tt on the bus..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So wat have u done on sat? were u studying?? Me? I woke up at 130 and went to buy my lunch and read this weeks' 8days.. and read my study guide after the despatch guy came.. then nua a bit before eating my dinner.. Then nua somemore before going to study again.. and then I decided to come online to check my pacnet mail lor.. been quite a while since I turn on my antique laptop.. hahaha.. Incredibly slow as always.. and I oso discovered sth in the my documents folder.. hah.. some stupid stuff I wrote back then in co days.. didnt realize it was affecting me tt much for me to pen down my "grievances".. feel quite funny reading it now... and I was really vulgar man... hahahaha... I guess its good that I could laugh abt it now instead of feeling bitter abt it... hehehe...

Anyway.. counting the days... its been a mth since u have left for aus... quite fast huh? Think Ive adapted to it already and school work have helped to keep me occupied most of the time... sighzz... but its pretty tough to find a replacement for u... I mean mahjong kakee lah! No one to play with without you here... very xing ku leh! Faster come back k?

Ok lah... me need to go gao gao liao... Remember to email me at my hotmail add ok?? Cos mon and tues I wun be ard in office....

Nitey!
Fangzz

No comments: