31 August 2005

Dilemma

urrghh.... all those airfare promos are driving me crazy!!!! S$700 including taxes to adelaide!! its so enticing, im on the verge of giving in already!!!!

but wat will happen to my savings?? my lessons on tues, wed, thurs, which equates to 6 lessons for 2 weeks gone?? the load of work when i come back??? and not forgetting the hassle of seeking approval for 2 weeks' leave from tt horrible manager! gawd!!! how i wish i could just make a decision without any hesitations!!!

and dear! u are not helping by saying tt u got exams during tt period!

#()&*$)&#(*)$&#*%^&$(()#****%#*(&%$*&^)#(*%#@

ta ma de!!!

@(%*)$*(&@((* #()&*$)&#(*@%)$&^$(* )&#(*@%)$&^$(* )&#(*

I

DUN

CARE!!!!

I'M

COMING!!!!!!

ok.. with tt said... im gg to the NATAS fair next week........

damn those airfare promos!!!!

No comments: