05 September 2005

lalaladida~

muahahaha......

i have bought my tickets..


not decided, not going to,

but BOUGHT.....

past tense.....

muahahahhaha.... think im gg mad....

and im gonna start a countdown to that big day.... oh, i've already got my bright red marker to cross out those days in triumphant glee...... lalaladida~~~

so all i got to do now is sit and wait... and ya,

MUDPIE!!
remember to check with the staff on the room ok??!!!! Thanks!! Muackz!!


and im a wee bit worried leh... wat if i get lost in the airport? wat if i miss my flight?? esp since there's a transit flight!! and wat if the person sitting next to me has got horrible BO?? its a 9-hrs flight leh!!! ahhhhhhhh~~ zhe mo ban??!!!!!!

omg!! im getting all jittery now!! but cun blame me mah, this is afterall, my di yi ci... okok, my han yu pin yin very lan lah... ya man, my first time flying alone... tt time to KL on coach not counted lah... but then again, if u can do it, i can do it too rite! heheheeh.... so, dun need to worry... steady does it......

ok.... so now im starting to do some preparatory work... though still a bit too early.... im gonna get some travel guides.. just in case u pang seh me last min and i gotta go sight see myself.... bleh! and im drawing up my own itinerary! just surfed a couple of websites and the tour fees to kangaroo island is so so expensive! guuuiii daaoo~~~~ (think bryan wong) so it seems like i'll just have to drop tt.... but then its the case of "if u havnt done tt, u havnt been to" kinda thing... know wat im driving at??? hehehe.........

ugrrrrhhh!! im bored!! think i'll go take a nap! ta-ta!!

No comments: