19 September 2005

THREE SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. jack n jill chips
2. yan yan chocolate biscuits
3. sour cream pringles!


THREE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
1. leotards
2. hot pants
3. g strings

THREE PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. s'pore,
2. s'pore,
3. and s'pore....

10 YEARS AGO I:
1. was 12
2. was tomboyish
3. was a bball fanatic

FIVE YEARS AGO I:
1. was 17
2. had loving friends
3. was a cannot-make-it-but-happy cellist

TWO YEARS AGO I:
1. fell in love
2. couldnt attend a fren's funeral
3. became insane

ONE YEAR AGO I:
1. was thrown into a pool for the 1st time
2. became an aunty
3. found a decent job

YESTERDAY I:
1. slept till 2pm
2. chatted with mudpie on the phone!!
3. celebrated mid autumn festival

TODAY I:
1. was punctual for work
2. ate breakfast
3. will nap

TOMORROW I WILL:
1. not pon my POA class
2. pay my bills
3. blog a meaningful entry

No comments: