21 September 2005

the painful wednesday...

Today is the third day of my 2 weeks break. This few days I was busy studying so that I will manage to catch up with my course and my exam on nov. I was very worry abt the exam.

Yesterday went to the uni gym wif my cousin, actuali I need to apply for membership b4 I use the facilities, but my cousin is the expired member so I try to sneak in wif him. Haha! Bcoz he only paid A$60 for 3 months membership and he never renew after that…tried to do some exercise now, coz one of my housemate said I’m getting fatter…haizz..think I ate too much during the winter season. Anyway I think the gym workout was considered as a good exercise…I sweated quite a lot. And today my muscles are very pain…think tmr will be worst. You noe wat? I saw quite a lot of ang mo
HOT chicks..hohoho..oooohh…they were so hot…hahah!!

Last Sunday was the mid-autumn festival, tot not gg out on that day, coz I so called celebrated it on the Saturday nite by eating some mooncakes wif some of my housemates…strangely, most of them who join us are not Chinese. They are Japanese, Indonesian and Korean..haha! so me and my cousin tried to have some story telling abt the beginning of the festival…it was tough for us…coz we were telling in English…and some of them can’t really understand our “masinglish” – (m’sian and s’porean English), having some hard time telling the story…anyway it was fun. Oh yah…on the Sunday morning I received a phone call frm my classmate, he ask out for dinner for mid-autumn celebration…so I went out for Korean BBQ, it was quite weird to have BBQ during the festival but it was fine for us. The restaurant was full of ppl…but I dun think their foods were fresh enough and I have to pay A$20 per person. Think the restaurant next door is better, although we have to pay A$25 per person, but we are paying for the better services and meal. I think is “worth” it…coz I still think is very expensive…A$25 is almost my 2 weeks of food expenses in Australia…

Sweetie pie, you pretty good hor…still remember so many things abt ur past history…I think forgot most of it for the secondary sch memories…most of it are during poly. Let me think abt it first and I will post the history of mine…so see ya! MUACK!! It’s getting warm tis day in Adelaide…think by the time you come it’s oledi nearly to summer and will be hot and windy I think…

No comments: