13 September 2005

craving for cheese!

dear mudpie,

geez... i ate so much i feel like puking now.... so wat did i ate? errmmm.... a yummilicious tuna and cheese melt sandwich coupled with mayo and fresh lettuce.... (sounds like a tv ad.. hahaha...) no doubt fattening and sinful, its still heavenly in my opinion........ sometimes i think im so easy to please , i mean just give me some food and i'll be contented... hmmm... think im the kind of person who'll never get past the 1st few levels in maslow's hierarchy...... dun believe?? mudpie... isnt it an easy job being my bf? *threatening stare* ok, i feel the dotty effect (ie "..........") now as im saying this... haizz.. nvm.....

ping!!
*waiting for my honey dew!*

ping!!
*chatting with you via msn now!!*

duh........ I AM BORED............................................

oh yah, i got classes today, every tues - thurs......haizz... i am so depressed at this point of time...... :'( y do i feel so demotivated?! i NEED sth to perk me up!! errmm.... sth like money?! expenses paid shopping spree??! holiday??!! my mudpie!!!!!! bbbwwwaaahhhhhhhhh~~~~

actually, i was thinking..... am contemplating to....... to..... to..... to......

ping!!
*my honeydew is here!!*

ping!!
*munch munch munch*

where was i? oh ya, was saying i was contemplating to go KL on my own..... u say can or not? just a short trip nia.... no big deal rite? then i've been there for like the hundredth time... i shd be able to take care of myself.... hor?

ping!!
*wei wei sent me this link.. must see!!
http://www.catpetpet.com/movie/funny_cats.wmv*

cute cute cute cats!!! i love cats!! somehow, its strange how i can turn from loving dogs to cats...... and insanely in love with them.... its like i see them everywhere...or better still, hope to see them... i once mistook a garbage bag for a cat.... so embarrassing... too bad mum dun allow me to keep them as pets.... bleh!

ping!!
*u just went offline =( *

oh, YC's bday is coming soon.... in case he's reading this, happy bday in advance! hmm.. the other time he was telling me he'll be coming back to spore in oct? or was it nov? then i can get him to join us go KL with TZ and his gf... hehehe...

gawd, im feeling hungry.... and craving for cheese again! cheese, cheese, cheese~~ *chants*

No comments: