07 September 2005

wat a hot day...

Today is a very hot and sunny day...and after so many weeks in adelaide, i can finally smell my sweat when i'm on my way to uni....hahah!! Today I only have 1 lesson started at 10am…where usually I will have 3 lessons at the odd week, from 9am to 1pm, but tis week is even week according to my uni acad calendar. I jus love Wednesday at the odd week..
My lesson ended at 11am, then I faster ran to the bus stop to take free bus ride. Becoz I’ll have free bus ride if I take another bus ride within 2 hour from the first bus ride, izzit it cool? On the way back to hostel…I was feeling hungry and thinking of cooking instant noodle for lunch….but I felt it quite boring to always have muesli bars or instant noodle for my lunch…so I decided to buy a meal from Subway near my hostel..I bought a foot long sandwich, think was abt 12 inch bah…incredibly I managed to finish it…though can keep for tmr bfast..haha! unbelievable.

I am so excited to hear from sweetie pie that she will be coming Adelaide to visit me on nov…i know its during my uni exam period…but I think I will manage to self control bah…hopefully I can finish all my papers before sweetie pie arrive. But I think during the preparation for her to visit its quite messy bah…i think…coz a lot of things happened…aiyah…"lao tian" jus let her come and visit me lah…she very cham oledi…long time never see me, hug me, kiss me and blah blah…let her go tis time lah..dun let her have so many trouble..ok? hahaha!!

Ohyah last friday me and my housemates went to the Royal Adelaide Show, I heard from my frens that there will be a lot of shows to watch…got pig jump into pool, dogs show, cats show and etc etc…but we missed everything…coz most of us finished our lesson at ard 4 – 5pm…when we reached there its abt 6pm…so we just play all the rides and play some games…and I won a frog from one of the game we played…so lucky!! besides that, we oso watched their exhibition. There was one stall that attracted all of us…it was the stall that sell wine…and all of their wine are so cheap!! The range is from A$8 to A$22…hahah! So all of us were trying all sorts of wine..red wine, white wine, dessert wine, wine with honey and etc…I think I drank abt 5 or 6 different wine…feeling a bit dizzy..haha! a bit only lah…there are 2 wine that I love very much…and they cost A$10 each…initially I wanted to buy both..but I dun have enough cash so I jus bought one red wine…haizz…I guarantee that if my dad see all the cheap wine there…he sure will buy a lot back to KL…haha! sweetie pie u wana try the red wine when u come and visit me?
We had so much fun by just playing all sorts of rides and games and their exhibitions…I think it will be more fun if we reached there during afternoon or morning…haizz…I wanted to go there the second time…but their entrance fee quite expensive... A$13 for concession ticket…can u imagine how much for adult? Some of my female housemates bought quite a lot of Show bags…think its sort of goodie bag…there were a lot of companies selling their products at the cheaper price compare to normal price... then they will put a lot things into a bag and sell it you…their range its ard A$10 to A$50 I think...it was fun anyway…

No comments: