10 September 2005

i hate exams!

we all noe japanese invent the weirdest things, useful to some sense, but totally ridiculous.... its really a thin line between ingenuity and insanity... received an email on some of the inventions... like this one...

is it me or wat? i find it really creepy! kudos to all the horror films tt they make but this freaked me out without even trying!

this seems more realistic... but then for ppl like me who's weak in holding chopsticks, think it'll be too heavy to hold with the weight of the fan and batteries...

ah hah! this is wat i really need rite now! heehehehe.... mudpie, u get one for me and maybe i can consider chucking away my greenie.. wahahaha....

speaking of tt... there's another hole in my green cushion... the kok kok that i always play with.... so sad! but its quite amazing, i mean i've been using tt cushion for donkey years and its still in quite good condition, save the tiny holes and drool patches (!) it'll definitely be my dowry when i get married... wahahahahha....

cun believe im here in the office today, a saturday! and i had to force myself to wake up at 615 in the morning, on a SATURDAY!! is tt pathetic or wat?!
urrrgggghhhh!!

i hate exams!!

No comments: