21 February 2005

The 5 Big Reasons

Have been very lazy lately.... VERY.....
1) Updating this Blog : not enthu anymore liao.... all bcos of mr maouren..... ya.. its YOUR fault!! =P
2) Going to Work : today i gotta force myself to dress for work.... and its not like im still sleepy or anything.. i've already got up and brushed my teeth liao... but tt overwhelming power of the great ol' Bum commanded me to get back to bed and forget abt going to work.... BUT! i didnt succumb to the 'dark side' cos i was too lazy to think of an excuse that's convincing to my boss... and for that, i wasted $15 for cab fare cos i'll be terribly late if i were to take the bus.... haizzz....
3) Toking : ya... toking... so dun call me please....
4) SMSing : expect one-word replies from me..
5) i officially have lazy bones in me... dun enquire why... u wun get a reply (refer to pt 3)

No comments: