28 February 2005

i am so dead~

goodness... recently, i'm always in this mad rush to get home, bathe, eat my dinner, et al... it all began with my bro.. who's now at AUS doing his training and living alone... so happened that he got his hands on this particular 28-part HK drama serial from his fren to kill time and get connected once again with the all familiar canto environment at home... he took pains to duplicate the serial and send it to my retired mum (ok.. his mum too..) to help her kill time...... i never took much notice of it in the beginning.... then one fine day it so happened that i've got so much time tt i sat down and watched 1 episode with my mum.. and then another... and another...... and another............................. now its like my time revolve ard it.. when i've got other more impt things to do! ridiculous i'll say! now i've yet to start on my adv theory test, which is this friday evening!! omg~~ and i've oso yet to touch the JAE notes... im so dead................. anyway, decided to take tmr off to study.... hope i wun lose my sanity and watch the serial again......... oh ya... going to the msian embassy with mudpie tmr to renew his passport... hmmm...... i suggested it... wonder its a good idea now.........

hmmm... Saturday was a miracle.... i woke up early... and cooked lunch for mum and mudpie.... muahahahaha~ incredible huh??! ok.. maybe so for mum and mudpie... kekeke..... anyway, i cooked spaghetti and agar-agar.... real nice... the dessert was easy, piece of cake... hahaa... a bit tricky for the main dish though... think i was a bit flustered.. so mudpie had to help with the spaghetti... mudpie prepared the ingredients ie mushrooms, prawns and diced meat.... while i cook the spaghetti and the sauce.... it was near perfection for my first time.... just tt mudpie forgot to drain the spaghetti first before serving... so the sauce was a lil' diluted.... but nvm..... it tastes just as good as my bro's! and tt's an achievement!! heheheehe.......... now wondering wat my next "project" will be.... lasagne? hmm... actually i dun even like it..... hahahaha.......

ok guys, wish me luck in completing my WITS project and passing my theory test... ta-ta!

No comments: