17 February 2005

wat a long day...

Finally i got a chance to sit down and type my msg in tis blog tat created by my dear fangz. Today or i can say is yesterday, was a looooooong day for me....

Yesterday, 16th Feb 2005-Wednesday was CASSC AP 1st full dress rehearsal. Tot will be ok..after having a small meeting wif the stage managers..i informed them gather all the performers to talk abt how the whole show run...but then in the end a lot of technical problems occur...all helpers duno wat they were doing...mics running all ard the stage...stage manager also losing their control over the stage...and a lot a lot of things happended...
After all the performances....we gather all the performers to have a debrief....tat wat i call the real horror i ever faced...even more horror than horror movies. Gathered all the feedbacks from the performers and graduates....luckily not much of arguements going ard...but i at lease i learnt a damn good lesson....i admit tat i 太小看 AP...i'll keep tis lesson and try to pass down to the next batch....if they reali wana listen lah....
When we finished the debrief, we comm and graduates gather ard and reviewed back all the mistakes tat we did...the whole meeting ended at ard 12am...phew...wat a day..hope tat all my comm reali can learnt frm their today mistakes...and not to repeat it again during 17th Feb rehearsal again....
After this AP i'll advise to all the second year cassc members not to take the AP president position....it's not easy to handdle when u need to control and coodinate wif 5 groups....they almost kill me...

==================================================================

Besides than AP...actualli me and fangz did hav something happended between us....
The problem is...am i expecting too much frm each other??
Fangzz expected me to be very knowledgable, good in languages, good in managing my own things, spend a lot time wif her and etc....but i'm slightly diff frm wat she expect...i am a person who can't even pronouce "valentine" properly....i always bz wif CASSC and keat hong chinese orchestra...and i know sometime i'll bz until forget to give her a call....it even affect on my studies also-my main purpose of coming s'pore...
As for me....i'm a very simple person..i didn't expect frm me and fangzz anything....a simple relationship....i tried to impress her wif watever i think i can do it....but in the end i failed to make her proud of me...In management committee, i'm a lousy leader...caused a lot of troubles...In Orchestra performance, i'm a small ant...and in study even jialat....can't reali get good marks...frm kindergarden till now nomatter i study or not...my marks also remain so so...haizzz...i reali duno wat's my skills...ppl always say "God let us to stay at tis world becoz we hav something tat tis world need"...but wat i do have?
But nomatter wat......i will try my best to fullfill u..my dear fangz...tis is wat i can do to maintian tis relationship...
anyway Good Nite...and Sweet Dreams....and I LOVE YOU...  

No comments: