08 February 2005

woo.. its Chinese New Year's eve! =) Happy Chinese New Year guys! hope everyone is getting ready for reunion dinner now.. i just had my reunion lunch.... heez... sooooo full! we had the usual yu sheng, prawns, abalone, mushrooms, roasted pork, blah blah... quite alot for a small family... and bro isnt here to share the food cos he's now at australia for his training... =( but we have an addition to the family this year! my niece! heez.. my mum actually cooked a special tou fu dish for her... its so nicely decorated tt me and my sis were eyeing on nicole's tou fu... presentation skills, 10/10 i'll say! hehehe... anyway, there was so much food.. we couldnt finish all of it... so guess wat.. my dinner will make up of the leftovers from lunch... pathetic huh? to think tt all other ppl are having da yu da rou... and poor ol' me only eating leftovers.... haizz.... okok.. shouldnt sigh so much during chinese new year rite?

hmm.. mudpie's helping to cook his dinner now... think should be quite fun... my mum actually taught him to cook the sweet and sour pork for this year's dinner... just to impress his mum.... heez... cute huh? and it tastes not bad too ok! for someone who doesnt eat much pork, i actually fought over the last piece during his first trial practice! hope he'll cook as well as he had last time... =D

think i'll better get some rest now... cos gotta help my mum with the preparation of the bai bai (pray pray, not bye bye!) later... kk... gotta go..

No comments: