30 May 2005

Manga Me!

harlow.... today is 30 May... a lonnggg while since i've last blogged... actually i was gonna complain abt my exams here... but on second tots, maybe not... i get put off with reading other bloggers' blogs lamenting on how pathetic their lives are, and the complainers often do that without realising that they are much more fortunate than many many others.... so stop complaining abt your life already!! okok, i noe im guilty of tt too... a bit contradictory... and so i will practice wat i preach and not speak a word abt my exams even though its killing me to the bits...

so lets tok abt our latest craze.... ok.. maybe just mine... yups! im a shaman fan now!! muahah.. a bit outdated you might say but still .... IM A SHAMAN FAN!! in case you dun realise wat tt is, pls tune in to arts central at 1130pm, every wed - fri... really quite an interesting show! must watch!! my fav character in the show is amidamaru, he's da bom man... hahahaha..... gawd i sound so much like a 13 year old.......

mudpie msged me and say he's having a tummyache... poor thing.... must take care and rest well ok?? he's such a darling... yesterday, he drew a manga version of me... sooooooooo cute!! with big round eyes and a face to die for.... of cos it doesnt look a single bit like me 'cept for the hair and specs..... but who cares rite? its supposed to be manga... took a pic of it with my hp and its now set as my wallpaper..... totally love it.... thanx dear!!!!

No comments: