06 May 2005

tiring day...

yesterday nite chit chat wif mum the whole nite...duno why i hav so many things to talk to her...maybe long time didn't see her bah...
then today when i woke up my dad told me tat he wana bring me to IDP education australia centre to meet the agent...i was quite worried coz till now i haven't reali decide wat course to study and where to study...and initially i decided to work 1st b4 i continue to study again...but my dad wanted me to continue study 1st...coz he wana retired as early as possible...haizzz..
i reached there..talked to the agent and got a lot of uni guides frm UNSW, Western Aussie Unis and Southern Aussie Unis...obtained some opinions frm the agent and my dad...aft tat went to british council to look for some unis frm UK oso....study in UK is dam bloody expensive...i tot aussie is very ex oledi..uk even worse...
actuali i'm very worry abt the expenses at aussie, tuition fees and some more i hav to pay the bank guarentee to singaproe MOE ..coz i hav bond wif the gorv..haizz..reali a big bomb for my dad...i reali dun wan my dad to hav some much burden again....but he insist wan me to go study in aussie if i can't get into NTU....
okloh..got a lot of application forms...then i told sweety pie abt tis news....but she is not happy abt it...coz i hav to study abroad for at least 2 to 3 years...tat's mean i hav to seperate frm her for few years...haizz...wat shd i do now?? i reali reali reali sad now.....(T_T)....

No comments: