15 May 2005

tiring days...

14th MAY
i woke up at 8am and followed my sis to her office...coz she gg to bring me for the aussie education fair at pan pacific hotel.
tat was a tiring journey to the place...coz we didn't drive there but to take train...the reason why we do so it is bcoz my sis though there won't be much carpark slots available in the city. then we walked ard half an hour frm my sis office to the train station...we spent another sweaty half an hour to the hotel.
At ard 11.30am we reach the hotel, then i started my quentions to all the unis...i asked 7 unis..suprisingly all the unis said i'll be able to enrolled their uni and will giv me 1 yr to 2 yrs exemption once they looked at my result and NP logo...seem like NP is very popular among them...so at the end of the day i submitted 7 uni application forms...wow...coz it's all free so no harm sending it..hehehe..when everything done was 4.30pm oledi...then we went back my sis office..think in total we spent abt 5 hours there...tiring..
tot we gg to go back home straight after we reach my sis office...but she want to go mega mall shopping...aiyoh...(headache..)shop there for awhile...luckily not more than an hour...then we reach home at ard 6pm due to the traffic jam...

15th MAY
today my big sis and bro-in-law went to gold cost early morning...then my 2 sis went to jakarta for business trip...so tat's mean only left me at home wif my parents...
aft driving them to the airport...i went for badminton session..today tis session not as tiring as previous one...think i'm gg to continue badminton session when i back to singapore...so sweety pie will be my partner for these sessions...so u hear tat? dun run away ah...
tonite dinner we hav it at a vietnamese restaurant at leisure mall...the foods quite nice...think next time gg to bring sweetypie to there...

No comments: