09 May 2005

mother's day....

okok... i blog now hor.... been very lethargic ever since i came back from KL... then have been skipping my lunch since last wed so tt i can have time to slp... very unhealthy i noe... but really really very very tired leh.... mudpie dun scold me k?? but i ate a bit oso... drank campbell sweet corn soup and took a bit of chocolate biscuits.... hmm.... today i brought corn flakes... later i'll be having it for lunch after my little snooze... heehee...... so mudpie, have u brought ur tickets to spore already?! u said u'll have ur car today.. so u better go and buy them! dun wait anymore lah! >=(

yesterday celebrated mother's day at home... me and sis cooked dinner for mum... woke up early to go marketing for the nite's dishes... sis' dishes were "buddha jump over the wall" and some vegetables.. mine were easy... fried chicken wings, steamed fish and dessert..... so we got home and quickly got down to marinating the chicken wings and preparing the ingredients.... unfortunately... my chicken wings didnt turn out as good as i've expected.... it was simply horrendous... totally black.... but! we managed to finish it! muahahaha..... they give me face lah.... =p anyway, the fish and dessert were alright.. i mean wat could go wrong with steaming?? got the photos to my chicken wings.. will upload it when mudpie gets back.. heezz......

okok.... 15 mins for this blog is enough... me gotta go catch some slp now..... cya on msn dear!! byeie!!

No comments: