10 December 2006

Hello Audrey!

muahahaha~ it's done, it's done! isnt she gorgeous?? gawd, still can't believe i actually did this! come to think of it, its even more unbelievable tt my mum agreed to the whole idea and dirtied her hands to help me with it. but anyhow, ITS DONE!

and since its rather boring to just show u guys the final pdt, i tot it'll be interesting (and oso bcos this is more interesting than my icp assignment) to conduct a step-by-step guide to get your own bedroom painting. so here goes.

looks simple, isnt it. i tot so too, until i get to the painting part. damn difficult can die. out of everything, i painted only 40%. most of the time i was complaining abt how patchy and uneven the paint was, worrying abt how the hell i was gg to cover the pencil lines, bitching abt how the lines can nv be straight. damn, if uncle kenneth was around, he'll probably give me a tight slap to shut me up. so instead of raving abt the imperfections and how this would turn out shitty, i went and did more constructive things like doing the laundry and vaccuming the floor. =p

we got it done in half a day's time and although it does look a wreck close-up, im really really happy with the final outcome. and i'll like to thank the following peeps, cos w/o them, this wouldnt have been possible (cues: awww~)

  • whoever, for uploading tt stunning pic of audrey hepburn;
  • uncle kenneth for buying the lovely scarlet paint and providing the tools for painting;
  • the ah neh at the printing shop, cos he screwed up the proportion of the pic and hence saving me $40;
  • my heavily pregnant sis for gg thru the trouble to help get me the projector from her fren. FOC.

and last but not least, HUGE HUGE thanks to my mum for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G! i heart you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!! can i ask u to paint my wall? very nice leh... ahem... ya... i have to admit u are very creative... hahaha

F@ngzz said...

ehh.. didnt i say the painting almost killed me?? hahaa..