06 December 2006

My Days Are Numbered

my days are numbered.

not in the sense of oh-im-dying-soon but sth else. you see, my bro went for his training in australia last month and left his car with my mum. oh, the joys of having a car! much more joyous if i actually know how to drive one, but tt's a diff case altogether.

so becos of tt, i have cut down ALOT on transportation for the past month. mum has been ferrying me home from school almost every nite and i get home at 1030 instead of like 1130. and also in cases of emergencies (ie waking up at 830 when im supposed to BE at work already or encounters of nutcases who decides to throw themselves off the mrt track during rush hour), i can still manage to get to work at a decent time. the wonders of a mum + car or conversely, with a bro overseas.

and by far, the most awesome thing is tt the both of us can go for makan and shopping trips according to our (mine mostly) whims and fancies. and becos of this, my expenses for clothes and shoes have almost quadrupled. u will not believe how cheap things are at the markets. and becos its so freaking cheap, the probability of buying increases by almost a half. to illustrate, i bought 2 pairs of heels of the same design in diff colors. totally irrational i noe, but they were only $9.90 each! and on top of tt, i bought 2 dresses which i might n.e.v.e.r wear in this lifetime but i jus had to buy them bcos they looked pretty good on me. hahaa.

i think this insanity has got to stop at some point.

probably 12 dec when my bro returns from australia.

and im not sure if i'll welcome him back with a scowl or smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya my name is littleschimesina and I'm from italy..u sound so funny and cool,i hope you can visit my blog sometime..i write mostly in italian but you can post me in english.. introspezioneprivata.blogspot.com