15 December 2006

So Sick

its year end and everyone's clearing their annual leave or taking medical leave. like me.

not the annual leave lah, i've already exhausted all my leave for my last exams. so im only entitled to falling sick, which sucks. my throat is sore and congested with phlegm, and my nose is blocked with mucus. damn, i sound like some wheezing toy everytime i blow my nose. the only good out of this is tt i sound pretty seductive with my low voice. muahahaa. anyway, let's hope i get well before xmas.

so xmas' round the corner but somehow the mood is like so gloomy? probably bcos the year's coming to an end and 2007's approaching (which bloody means im getting a year older soon! urrgghh!) or tt im sick and nothing much could excite me. but having said tt, it really isnt difficult to get me excited. all it takes is a fan or chair or better still, both!



i think the chair will look so cute with my cookie monster plush cushion on it! i noe, i could have just bought it myself, but as a wise-man once said, "if it aint broke, dun buy it." but wise-man,ure leaving me in a state of hankering which perturbs me!

I NEED TO HAVE IT!!

say, do the garung guni men take office chairs?


// bro saw the changes to my room and asked if i need to throw a house-warming party.

// have been playing too much jewel quest on my hp, now im seeing orange-faces with blue eyes.

// its difficult to react correctly when ure sick. canto: mun - ask or smell?

mum: see the workers are still there, blocking traffic.
bro: think they're washing away the oil spill lah.
me: ermm, how come got oil spill? (playing jewel quest)
mum: lei hoei mun lor.
me: i got block nose leh, mun hmm dou.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... ah jie... u not tat old lah... we are sama sama lah... can go n see my blog liao

F@ngzz said...

ya.. sama sama as in both of us are OLD! i dun wan kids (or koreans? haha!) coming up to me and calling me Auntie..